Who Can Apply?
We invite anyone and any organization to submit a project with an issue identifiable with our own consulting practices. We normally take on 4 pro bono engagements every year, 1 each quarter, which we select through a screening process that adheres to our corporate guidelines.
We welcome pro bono project applications from:
- - Nonprofits, Nongovernmental Organizations (NGOs)
- - Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- - Students
- - Entrepreneurs
- - Private equity organizations and companies
Please submit your application here.
Causes & Enterprises We Support
We feel particularly enthusiastic to support projects that identify with:
- - Women and children
- - Education
- - Health and social welfare
- - Industrial entrepreneurship
- - Social transformation through technology
Become a Pro Bono Consultant
While we allocate our own resources and people to deliver the bulk of our pro bono engagements, we also interface with individual business / non-business professionals who are looking to contribute time without a long-term commitment. They include:
- - Working professionals
- - Retired or semi-retired professional
- - Interns and graduate/undergraduate students
- - Alumni
- - In-Between-Jobs professionals
We ensure that all our social enterprise contributors have skills highly transferable to respective community sectors to allow the pro bono projects to be tightly scoped and completed within a reasonable time frame.
Please submit your application to become a pro bono consultant with us.