Marketing strategies are not a one-size-fits-all solution. They vary greatly depending not only on industry but also on individual business. Therefore, it is essential that a marketing strategy consultant gains in-depth insight into your business and products or services to understand your goals.
Our preliminary investigation includes an assessment of your marketing performance history and what you believe your organization’s marketing equity is worth.
What messages did your audiences receive and retain over the lifetime of your organization? What are the persisting perceptions about your organization and its stakeholders and officers? Has your organization succeeded at delivering its products and/or services? What is your organizations growth potential? Those kinds of questions.
Strategic marketing plays a vital role in the success of any organization.A compelling marketing story is set in the making of a robust strategy – the yardstick by which we measure our work in marketing advisory services.
Our team provides marketing strategy consulting services to organizations in several industries, facilitating the proper markets for their portfolio of products and services, while building awareness, generating leads and actualizing revenues.
Marketing Plan Development
Many organizations’ marketing failure is attributed to flawed understanding of their target audience, or the under-delivery of a distinctive value proposition that guides all ensuing marketing tactics.
We help you devise multilayered marketing plans that factor in them the best-in-class digital and traditional marketing.
Go-To-Market Tactical Planning
Defining your organization’s GTM is a matter of putting your marketing plan into high gear.
To create an effective GTM tactical plan, we will work with you to create a detailed blueprint that identifies:
- - Markets: What markets do you want to pursue?
- - Customers: Who are you selling to? Who is your target customer?
- - Channels: Where do your target customers buy? Where will you promote your products?
- - Product (or Offering): What product/service are you selling? And what unique value do you offer to each target customer group?
- - Price: How much will you charge for your products for each customer group?
- - Positioning: What is your unique value or primary differentiation? How will you connect to what matters to your target customers and position your brand?
Return on Marketing Investment
We work with clients to build strategies to maximize their marketing investment.
This includes helping identify key marketing goals that align to the overall business.
By using a data driven marketing approach to measure we help you continuously improve the performance of your various marketing tactics. Key questions we answer:
- - Are enough sales leads being generated and converted?
- - What marketing mix is working best?
- - Is the right marketing team with the right talent hired for the job?
- - How well are the marketing and sales teams aligned?
- - Are there metrics in place related to the performance of the Marketing team and strategy?
What sets Consilium Advisory apart from other agencies that provide similar services is that we realize our work isn’t done with implementing the strategy.
We make sure to thoroughly evaluate the performance of your marketing activities and make adjustments if the strategy needs them.We know that every cent in the budget is important. That is why we make sure to treat your advertising budgets as if they are our own. You don’t just spend money when you hire us for your strategic marketing services – you invest it into fulfilling your company’s potential.