Competitive Analysis & Mystery Shopping
If you want to position yourself in front of the competition in the market, it is essential to know your competitors as deeply as you possibly can. Remaining competitive seems to have never been this challenging given the turbulence in global economy over the past 10 years. Consilium Advisory can be of great assistance to your organization staying on top and achieving desired objectives. Our competitive analysis services will provide a comprehensive insight into the market, identify your current position and opportunities for growth.
Competitive analysis supplies a detailed report about your competitors. It assesses their capabilities, activities, strategies and customers to provide valuable information about your decision making. Our skilled experts can perform an in-depth scan of your competition, gathering data about what services are more appealing to customers than yours and why they perform better in certain areas. Based on that information, we provide valuable advice on how your company can catch up and get ahead of other similar businesses in the market.
The Consilium Advisory holistic competitive analysis will serve you to:
- - understand the objectives of the competition and develop your organization’s own accordingly
- - understand the scale and turnover of the competitors’ operations to develop and periodically re-examine realistic sales targets for your organization
- - roll out product and/or service enhancements to counterbalance strengths, weaknesses and innovations in the competition’s product portfolios
- - perform well-calculated price positioning
- - focus your organization’s sales policies by recognizing the competition’s distribution channels
- - develop suitable marketing communications strategies to counter the messages disseminated by the competition
The best way to find out about the quality of customer experience provided by your competition is to apply for Consilium Advisory’s mystery shopping and loss prevention services. We select a staff member that has extensive knowledge about your industry to act as an interested buyer and gather information about a competitor’s company. The biggest advantage of mystery shopping is that it offers a lot more than quantitative data – it provides real human feedback. You will get a detailed report about competitors’ products, the quality of customer services and their store design. That valuable information will enable you to make the necessary competitive adjustments and outperform the competition.
Service organizations and retailers can use Consilium Advisory’s mystery shopping to evaluate existing customer service programs, ensure rolled-out marketing campaigns and promos are being executed properly, conduct competitive analysis, and to evaluate the execution of any other programs or initiatives. Each mystery shopping program is customized to target specific areas of the business, overall customer experience, and to meet your marketing operational needs.
With the quantitative and qualitative analysis of the information Consilium Advisory researchers gain, and the appropriate action following the mystery shopping exercise, your organization is expected to benefit from:
- - Increased customer satisfaction and repeat business, as well as attracting new prospects
- - Increased revenues
- - Practically demonstrating to employees the importance of customer relationship and the impact of every single one of them on the bottom-line and reputation of the organization
- - Prompter detection of any deficiencies in relation to the customer or business and the opportunity to act before they become visible to customers and larger, costlier to deal with
- - Infuse resulting feedback into the corporate planning cycle of the organization
- - Improved ability to anticipate the customers’ expectations across all dimensions of the products/services offered
- - Reducing the marketing overhead and smartly redirecting its budget to more useful outlays
- - Increase your organization’s competitive advantage