Business/Occupational Psychology, Skill & Aptitude Testing
Occupational Psychology is increasingly used when organizations want to improve performance through their employees or ensure that they hire the best fitting employees to start with.
Whether you plan to hire a new employee or you want to improve the performance and understanding of your current team members, you can benefit from Consilium Advisory’s business/occupational psychology, skill and aptitude testing services.
They will give you crucial insights into the personalities of your employees, their skills and ability to perform various dimensions of their jobs, and surely similar insights into their disposition to grow within your organization and work with others.
Consilium Advisory delivers Corporate Psychometric Assessments designed to support organizations in making informed and calculated decisions regarding the selection, rotation, advancement and succession of their employees. The tests include assessing personality profiles, various reasoning tests (verbal, numerical etc.) and ability assessments.
The spectrum of solutions we offer in business/occupational psychology includes:
- - Pre-screening
- - Job matching
- - On-boarding
- - Performance management
- - Leadership development
- - Succession planning
Consilium Advisory offers carefully crafted and customized psychological, skills and aptitude testing.The key to these tests is objectivity and that is what our tests provide.We use standardized tests that produce reliable and accurate results. Testing can help you find out:
- - Personality of your (potential) employees – their personality traits, behavioral styles and characteristics relevant to how they’ll perform in the workplace and fit in with the rest of the group
- - Skill testing – allows you to find out whether a person has the skill set it claims
- - Aptitude testing – lets you find out how a person performs at certain skill-related tasks
There are two main advantages of using business/occupational psychology, skill and aptitude testing:
First, when you are hiring and you are having doubts on which candidate is a perfect choice, testing their skills and aptitude might show you the way to go. If you are testing the skills of your existing employees, it will give you a good direction on which of them would form a reliable team.
Second ,it will also give you accurate data on what tasks your employees excel at and where they could use improving.
The key benefits of our Business/Occupational Psychology and Testing services include:
Scientific Employee Profiling
- - To measure how well an individual fits specific jobs in your organization
- - To evaluate the leadership skills and effectiveness of your managers and leaders
- - To determine the best plan for motivating and coaching employees, and resolving post-hire conflict and employee performance issues
- - To proactively measure the suitability and performance of your sales team and performance
- - To proactively measure the suitability and performance of your customer service team and performance
- - TO measure critical workplace compatibility factors between managers and their employees to determine managerial fit
- - To measure essential knowledge and skills of an employee or a candidate
- - Managers will be equipped with strategies for not only addressing potential problems with an efficient and effective approach, but also for leading the team in achieving their highest potential